Monday, February 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in the fun.Go to her blog via the link above to see the rules and sign in so everyone can find your post. :o)

My teaser sentences are from a book I just started but it looks really good.





"She could be independent, serve the women of her country, rich or poor -- especially the poor-- and not need a man's attentions, let alone anything else. Then Captain Rafe Docherty, an unscrupulous, probably criminal Scotsman, looked on her with kindness after she'd threatened to to slit his throat, and a hole ripped open inside her." pg 86


I picked this part because I think it seems to fit the character and as I look at the cover, I can almost picture her thinking about these things. I look forward to seeing how things work out in the story. It sounds really good so far.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Love the sound of this one, will add it to my wishlist.

Margaret Metz said...

Thank you, Janet. :o) I loved the book and will be adding my review soon.