What you can do is refuse to become isolated. Share your experiences - good and bad - with people you care about. The old saying about how friendship doubles your joys and divides your sorrows is true. Having people you trust to go to when things get tough helps you have the strength to continue on. They also can help stop you from battling depression and believing lies.
- That it's really all in our heads.
- That we can't do anything worthwhile because of our "limitations."
- That we deserve this pain.
- That nobody cares.
- That we'll never feel any better.
- That nobody else feels like we do or can relate to how feel.
We all need someone to count on. We all need help sometimes. Don't be afraid to accept it. Then we you have the chance - you can return the favor. I hope you all have a great weekend. Gentle hugs.