Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hanging Jewelry

Moving forces (I mean offers you the opportunity) to think about how you've been doing things and make changes. Storage is always an issue and I discovered a new way for me to organize my jewelry.

The picture on the right is of two (out of four) tie racks that I hung in my closet to hold my necklaces. Each rack has twenty-seven hangers. :o)  That is so much better than trying to store them all in those jewelry chests that have up to twelve hangers. I have used wire racks on the floor too.

I like these because they were inexpensive ($8.00 each), they don't take up half the space of the other options I've tried, the necklaces and bracelets don't get tangled like when they're stored in cubbies or drawers, I can space them so even my extra long necklaces fit, and I can see them all in a glance. It makes me happy every time I walk into my closet. :o)

I make jewelry too, so having the space to display all my jewelry is wonderful.

Okay - back to unpacking . . .

No comments: